Thursday, August 06, 2009






Small-bore Silhouette Target Shooting

Gary and I had our .22 Rifle shooting competition again last evening. It was quite windy with thunder storms all around; it was nice and cool though.

Again I failed with the pictures but I do have a couple of pictures of the guns I have been using. The carbine is a Thompson Contender .22 Match 18” barrel length; the Handgun is an Anshutz Exemplar .22 Match 10” barrel.

I competed with the Anshutz last evening and thought I could do as well with it as the carbine, not to be; I did not do well at all: Gary won 25 to 15 hits. The wind may have caused me a little more trouble than it would have with the carbine; I’ll shoot an un-official round next week to see; otherwise I’ll shoot the carbine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones