Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Small Bore Silhouette Shooting

Gary Peterson, my across the street neighbor, and I went up on Stukel Mt. (picture) again this evening to shoot Silhouette targets. We started last week and got all our range sightings developed and recorded. This week it was competitive for bragging rights. Well, he is the one crowing this week; just wait till next week and I’ll take his lunch away from him.
I forgot to bring my camera again, I’ll be sure to bring it next week and I’ll post some pictures. Here is a link, Smallbore Rifle Silhouette, from the WEB, that shows what it is all about on a serious note.

I’m going to release my first BookCrossing book, tomorrow, in the Snack Center of Fred Meyer’s. I hope someone picks it up and registers it!

This is all for now, see you on my next posting…

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike King said...

If I found it, I'd register it. What book did you leave?
Kim

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corsair by Clive Cussler

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones