Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Hello Again

It has been a long time, again, between postings. I have no excuse other than I have been very busy with my work, for PFI, on NASA’S Orion Program. Since last August I have spent about one third of my time down in southern California working it and when at home I work it too.

In our Great Conversations reading group we are just finishing up with Great Conversations IV with two full length novels: Emma, by Jane Austen and Swan’s Way, by Marcel Proust.

As noted last year, when we finished off with Jane Eyre and Great Expectations, I said that I really liked the English Literature genre; and Emma came through as I had expected: very good. Although Proust is not in the English Literature genre, and it is considered by most readers to very difficult reading, so far, I’m enjoying considerably. We do have a motion picture DVD of Swan’s Way available to watch, which may help out those that find it difficult reading.

Well, as I have said before, and failed, I’ll try to post again sooner than I have been lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones