Saturday, December 27, 2008








The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons

Just when one begins to think “They” have stopped making good, serious, artful Feature Films, along comes a big surprise!

The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons: This is the big surprise for me! What a great movie! All aspects of the production were great: Screen Play, Directing, Sets, Costumes, not to mention the Actors: all of them! For me this is a classic for all time.

Another surprise: as I watched the end credits scroll by I noticed that the Screen Play was adapted from a F Scott Fitzgerald Short Story. I thought I had at least heard of all his short stories, if not read them. I’ll be looking for it now to compare to the screen play.

Go see it, you’ll love it. Caution: take a box of Kleenex, you’ll need a full box.

I’m planning on seeing it again within a week with friends; and I’ll buy the DVD when it becomes available.

My faith in the Industry is temporarily renewed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones