Thursday, July 30, 2009

Small Bore Silhouette Target Shooting Competition

Philip and Gary went out again for our weekly shooting match, Tuesday evening, up on Stukel Mountain.

It was hot down on the Basin floor, 95deg. at 4200 Ft, but up on the mountain at 5500 Ft it was much cooler and pleasant.

No pictures again, sorry; next time I promise to have some.

We shot 1 ½ rounds and tied for round wins. Gary won the first 40 point round with 28 to my 23 hits; and I won the second 20 point round with 15 to his 13 hits. We will be back at it again next Wednesday evening. The competition is getting heated; Gary is already talking about upgrading his rifle and sights; I don’t know what I can do, I already have a Match rifle and great sights, the only thing I can do is get better at shooting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones