Saturday, August 15, 2009




A Movie Review and a Book Review

JULIE & JULIA:
I saw Julie and Julia tonight and was well entertained. The Stories were great and Merle Streep was fantastic as Julia Child. I may buy Julia Chlid’s Autobiography to read, the movie portrayed her life and personality as quite interesting. I have but just faint remembrances of her TV Shows way back when.

THE CAPTAIN’S COAT by Dewey Lambdin:
My brother, Barry, recommended this book to me with high praise as he knew I like the Patrick O’Brien series, of the same genre. I’m about 75% through it as I write and will finish before the weekend is out. I love it! It is fast passed, no place to stop at a pause in the action. I have the next two in the series already in my possession and will probably read right on through both of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones