Friday, June 02, 2006

MOVIE REVIEW
The D'Vinci Code, I did read the book, and I found it entertaining, and I enjoyed the movie too. The critics got it all wrong on this one, the movie moved at about the same pace and tempo as the book.
I do not see why all the controversy is going on over the religious aspect of the story. I have seen several other movies that have religious themes and there was no controversial hoopla over them! Take, The Omen, Rosemary's Baby, The Exorcist, and Stigmata for instance: they are all just fictional stories, with alternate themes, not intended to be taken seriously as religious doctrine.
See the movie and enjoy the puzzles, no belief changes are required.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike King said...

Man, it's been a while since I've glommed your blog, sorry about that. Looking good that's for sure!

I started reading the DV Code last year I think and didn't care at all for the author's style. Too many exclamation points or something like that. Whatever it was, his style bugged me, so I just stopped reading and said, hey, I'll just see the movie.
Still haven't done that either, but I will eventually. Have a nice summer. ;-)

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you both, Mike and Barry, for your responses.
Barry, I,m googleing The Life of Pi right now.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones