Thursday, May 04, 2006


On assignment in Orange County.
I'm down here again, working on two new projects: New F-18 Windshield tooling to produce the new heavy duty bird strike Windshield, The customer is GKN Aerospace; and new tooling for the new GEnx Engine Nacells for the new Boeing 747-8, this customer is Lockheed Middle River Aerospace. Some fun work. I will be down here through next week, at least. Here is the Boeing 747-8 Website address: http://www.747.newairplane.com/funstuff/Pictures.aspx take a look, its cool.

While I have been down here Nancy bought us a new tree for the front yard, and planted it! It is a Crabapple and in full bloom. I can't wait to get home to see it. My friend Mel took some pictures of it and emailed them to me. it is beautiful.

I'm having big time birding withdrall, and I'm missing all the spring birds. I'll miss the last Audubon meeting before the Summer break. Bummer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to let you know the tree is alive and doing very well..glad you posted the pic..I did such a good thing..
N.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones