Tuesday, April 18, 2006








Well, it was a beautiful day here in the Klamath Basin.
I got into the spring spirit and went out shopping for spring needs. I needed lawn fertilizer, thistle seed and regular bird seed for the back yard bird feeders, a couple of new bird feeders, and some Sun Flower seeds for planting in the back yard flower garden.
After that I still had plenty of time left so I decided to go out for a birding field trip. I first took a spin through Nancy's folks' neighborhood, for some deer watching, then on out to the Lower Klamath Wildlife Reserve.
In the pictures above, the birds are: a Ruddy Duck and three Eared Grebes, the snow capped mountain is, Mt. Shasta, some sixty miles distant.
I hope you enjoy these images as much as I did taking them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones