Tuesday, April 13, 2010


Hi, I'm back again!

It seemed no one was reading so I just lost interest.

I'll try again for a few postings to see what happens.

I have been busy with some consulting work down in southern California late last year and early this year, the Orion Program for NASA, the Crew Excursion Module.

The new Spring/Summer season is upon us and Nancy and I are already out and about on our ATV'S riding the hills and mountains around us. Nancy has a new Yamaha Grizzly 700 II to ride and loves it.

Our Silhouette club will be starting up again in a couple of weeks, I'll make posting on that as we go along.

This is all I have for starters, I hope to hear from anyone who happens to stumble by,

Philip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones