Friday, September 01, 2023

My Birthday Today 9/1/39

 Wow, my birthday today, I have made it to 84, I'm feeling good, feeling happy, and I'm satisfied,

I watched another Benjamín McEvoy lecture on reading Milton's book "Paradise Lost".  The lecture, as usual, was good and the book sounded very interesting, so interesting that I logged on to Amazon and bought it.  Now I have to knock off, Dante's Divine Comedy so I can get to reading it.

I also received today another classical novel, "Prometheus Bound".  I was expecting another 3" thick of a thousand pages book like most of the classical literature book are, it is only one quarter of an inch thick.  Maybe it requires slow reading, and a lot of contemplation to get through,

Well, this is all I have for today, so over and out,

Philip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones