Monday, August 14, 2023

The Life and Faith of C. S. Lewis

 Another C. S. Lewis movie watched just after the previous posting.

This one about the life of Jack.  I enjoyed this one every bit as I did the previous one, maybe a little more.  I thought I knew quite a bit about Jack, but this movie had a few items previously unknown to me, and I am sure that there are many more for me to discover.

I strongly encourage to anyone who does know very much about Jack to view this movie, you will be richly rewarded if you do.

Again, the movie was well made with many beautiful landscapes and local architectures.

Jack was a wonderful man and made many contributions to Society and Mankind, he was a man that anyone should know, who he was, and that he existed; just to feel better about the world we live in.

Adoringly,

RexPhilip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones