Monday, August 07, 2023

Still Reading

 Still Reading,

I still have my attention centered on Dante's Divine Comedy but, I have two other books I'm just as interested in: Knowing GOD by J. I. Packer, and Biblical Theology of the New Testament by Charles C. Ryrie.  I finished reading Knowing GOD but there is a Study Guide in the back of the book that looks so interesting I'm going to go through it too.  The other book, Biblical Theology, I was just into reading when I got the Dante bug.  I think it will take me the rest of the year to get through all three unless I give up through procrastination.  I hope I will have the guts to get through all three though.

I do not know why I keep getting myself into these situations, I did not do it in my pre-retirement life.  Well, I can thank GOD that I am happy and worry-free, and have been since my retirement in late 2000.

More to come,

RexPhilip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones