Friday, August 04, 2023

Well...Back Again

Well, back again and feeling very good, physically and mentally.

I have made a couple of visits to my Daughter in Portland. I am becoming very fond of Portland, the City, and the Suburbs, especially Lake  Oswego.  I love going to Powell's bookstore and just prowling around through the many floors and book sections.

Another place I like to visit is the Campus of, Louis and Clarke College.  It is a beautiful environment of rolling hills, forests, ponds, and architecture.  It is located just a couple of miles from my Daughter's home.

I got to meet Kim's fellow members of the Stoic study group she belongs to.  The members are very bright, friendly, and well-read.  They meet at a local Pub, out on their secluded garden patio.

My next trip to visit Kim will be on my birthday, Sept. 1St. 2023.  I will turn 84 years old, wow!

Well, this is all I have for now, so I will close.

Warmest regards,

RexPhilip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones