Thursday, August 24, 2023

The Purpose Driven Life

 The Purpose-Driven Life Journal

Our local City Library has a used book store adjacent to the Library.  I went in there today to see if I might find something that interested me.  I found nothing of interest until just the last minute, it was a leather bound, gold gilded page edges, 6" X 9" Journal.  It is titled, "The Purpose-Driven Life Journal".  It's theme is, "What on Earth Am I Here For?".  It is a forty day long journal, with questions to answer relative to the theme each day.  I started it today with the question: "How can I remind myself today that life is really about living for GOD, not for myself?  I have contemplated the question and entered my answers in the journal.

Tomorrow, another question, my contemplation, my entry...

Rex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones