Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Nothing Important

 Nothing to report, I'm just filling in on what I have been doing.

The first thing I thing of is that somehow I got myself interested in collecting Doll House scale miniature books, along with the same scale Book Shelving.  They just look cute setting atop my monitor.

The other thing I have started collecting is, fake coinage.  I have accumulated some eighteen coins so far.  I'll keep collecting until something else catches my fancy.

Nancy is taking off tomorrow to go visit her friend in Roseberg Oregon.  She may not be back until after my upcoming birthday, September First.

I'm at the fifty percent point in my reading of Dante's Divine Comedy.  I have been procrastinating in my reading, I still trying hard to stop those behavers.

I have been doing, what is to me, a considerable amount of yard work this summer, mowing our front and back yards lawns, as well as collecting a lot of trash and junk to take to the City Dump.

Another activity I have started, that will please my Daughter, is taking an approximately half mile walk around my neighborhood three or four times a week.

Still another thing I have going, I'm CAD modeling the Tesla Pickup Truck.  I have a scale model of it that I am using for reference.  I'm about 90% complete with it, when finished I will post a copy of it on this blog.  Thinking of that, I have some older CAD models that I may post too.

Another thing I have been thinking about doing, to increase my reading motivation, is to go hangout an the OIT Campus commissary, to read in an invigorating atmosphere.  Maybe do some of my walking too.

Well, I guess this is all I have for now, so I'll say, so long,

RexPhilip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones