Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Catching up After 5 Days

 Wow!  Has it been 5 days already?

I'm still excited with my Purpose Driven Journal.  My friend Fritz was visiting a couple of nights ago and looked at the journal and found it interesting enough that he ordered one from Amazon on the spot.

Yesterday I spent a couple of hours on OIT Campus reading and contemplating on some of the topics listed in the journal, as well as reading a little in Dante's Divine Comedy.  I also took a little walking tour around the campus just for the exercise and inspiration.  In fact I'm thinking visiting the campus on a regular basis, just for inspiration.  I'm also considering following OIT's Basketball team home games this season, fifteen years ago I was quite a fan for several seasons.

I found a secondhand junk store I had never noticed the other day, I went in and made a quick survey and found it very exciting with lots of useless goodies.  I plan to go back in tomorrow and give it a good going over.

I also have started the construction of a wooden model sailboat from a kit I bought sometime in the past, I hope I have the guts to finish it being the procrastinator that I am.

Well, this is all for now,

CUL8R


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones