Thursday, July 01, 2021

Sapere aude


                                                                         FELIS REX

                                   I think I may adopt this as my Logo

Come on everyone, with the vast collection of followers RexNemo has one would think that someone would at least comment on, The Power of Myth..  After all, Joseph Campbell is one great knowledgeable individual, and he and Bill Moyers do have some interesting opinions on the makeup of the Cosmos.

REXNEMO



1 Comments:

Blogger Mike King said...

Gosh haven't thought of these guys for quite a while. Though I do have Moyers as a favorite in my podcast list, but I haven't listened to him yet. Maybe, now is a good time? Hmmmm.

Are you interested in history? Try the podcast 1865. It's a audio drama about the period of Reconstruction. It's based in fact of course, but the dramatists fill in some of the details with speculation and take some artistic license to streamline the story (like maybe combine two characters into one, etc.).

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones