Wednesday, July 21, 2021

IDHAT



 IDGAFFN  which actually means IDGAFFS the trouble is that IDKWSI.

I did just finish another knife rendering on the computer.

I have had some activity at my favorite sport, spending money:  I just purchased a new toy to play with, a new model of the Cricut Machine.  It looks like something I might enjoy working with.

I am still on again off again on whether or not to get myself an electric-powered, fat-tired bicycle.

I'm also considering purchasing a new flatbed trailer for my ATV'S, and start cruising the local backcountry again.

I also bought a new big staple gun to do repair on our fence, it is in need of repair after 20 years of service.

To make it even more exciting I also purchased a Chain Saw to do some much-needed tree trimming

I think I may have gotten a little over-ambitious for my age.

This is all I have for the moment

Rex Prat Nemo


2 Comments:

Blogger Mike King said...

Let's see some of the figures you've made with the Cricut.

If you're looking for opinions.......Only do the ATVs if you find someone to go with you. I'd start walking more before getting a bike i.e. make sure your balance and stamina is good, etc.

Plus by walking you can stop and smell the roses and enjoy the birds, etc.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous REX said...

Thanks for the comments, they are all good and reasonable. I probably will not return to any of the motorized sport fun, except for my Jeep, and on reasonable roads. The walking in the woods sounds good too.
As for the Cricut (pronounced like the bug), I have not even opened the boxes yet, but I will soon.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones