Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Reminisce


 Hello,

I was surfing Pinterest today and ran across a couple interesting people that I have admired for many seasons: Joan Didion, Man Ray, Vanessa Carter, & Maya Angelou.

A quotation from Maya, that I was not familiar with: "Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, & liking how you do it."

Another quotation, this time from Joan Didion, "I have already lost touch with a couple of people I used to be".

These quotations resonate with me at a gut level, what do any of the readers feel?


2 Comments:

Blogger Mike King said...

I wish I was more in touch with these two quotes. Unfortunately, I have a strong memory of many of my mistakes and moments of unkindness, so I'm more in touch with the person I used to be than is sometimes comfortable. One of my favorite quotes is "change you thoughts, change your world."

10:27 PM  
Blogger NightOwl said...

I enjoy Simon Sinek.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones