Sunday, May 09, 2021


 My new Logo.

A topic for contemplation and debate:

I just checked my email, and out of 19 postings, 17 of them were ads for employment opportunities.  I see job listings in many business front windows around town.  It seems that many people do not want to work anymore, they seem to just want to collect compensation checks and scrounge on street corners.

It seems to me that there needs to be a major overhaul on the way some of our population, here in the U.S., sees their responsibilities in life and living.

Does anyone reading this post agree or disagree with my perception on this issue?

Something to reflect upon relative to this type of issue, the process and actions taken by the general population during the great depression of the 1930s, the peoples, and the government's expectations and actions.  

Please offer a point of view of your own on this issue.

Rexnemo

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike King said...

This is definitely a tough subject to fully understand and discuss since there are so many layers and factors to consider to do it justice. To understand why a person acts the way they do, you have to 'walk a mile in their shoes' before judging them. As an average citizen, I think it's probably a better use of my time to celebrate the magnificent people who make (have made) this world a better place versus lament the people who seem to have fallen short for reasons that we will never know.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones