Friday, October 05, 2007



MOVIE REVIEW


EVENING


My good friends Ray Corelli and his wife recommended this film to me the other night and I'm so lucky they did! If they hadn't, I probably would never have seen it. I can't remember having ever heard of it! Anyway it is on my list of best films of the year, so far.


If one is a romantic, younger or older, wondering about the meaning or measure of happiness, sadness, mistakes, accomplishments and/or failures, this film will give one much to consider. I enthusiastically recommend it.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the Corelli's Philip a sincere thank you for the delightful way of expressing you thank-you. I thought I'd freely admit Cheri and I experienced the fortune of "blind luck", but you know as you and I have often said if one is open minded enough to life's opportunities to grow it is truly amazing how much we can learn about life even in these "Golden Years" Ray

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll add it to my Netflix list.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones