Friday, December 14, 2007


THE STORY OF HUMAN LANGUAGE

I have just completed all 36 lectures in the Teaching Company’s “The Story of Human Language” taught by Professor: John McWhorter.

This series was very informative and entertaining. The production was excellent and the lecturer was exceptional. I enjoyed his obvious expertise in the subject matter, his persona and demeanor, as well as his sense of humor and anecdotes.

To those familiar with The Teaching Company's, The Great Courses, I recommend this Lecture Series highly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Dr. McWhorter is very accessible and entertaining. I wish he had some encore classes in the future.

You may find my Teaching Company user forums useful where I review all lectures of new courses:

http://teachingcompany.12.forumer.com

Feel free to read, reply, or post your thoughts.

enjoy,

Doug van Orsow
forum administrator

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones